Sunday, January 15, 2012

Baby stuff!

Since I'm pregnant (finally-that took awhile) I now have a slew of baby items that need to be crafted and so this is what I've been working on for the past few weeks...

These are the petal enclosures that I created for my baby shower. Yes. I made my own baby shower invitations. I've been waiting for years to get pregnant and I was so excited, I just couldn't resist. The enclosure is THIS one from Paper Source and I painted swirls on it with my kindergarten watercolor set. Oh, I chose the ducks instead of the flowers as they looked more baby-ish. THIS is the duck paper punch that I used, then I attached them with brads and used bakers twine to close them. Super easy. 

My thank you for buying me baby things cards. I made these using my super fabulous Epic Letterpress.  I'm all into blind embossing right now, so that's what I did. So fun.

Envelopes for the cards. I lined them with discontinued baby feet paper from PS. The envelopes themselves are vellum and they're pink (super fitting since i'm having a GIRL) and I love that they're see through. They look very chic. 

There are a few other things that I need to get done. We're hopefully moving soon, so the craft room is packed into boxes that are currently split between the 1st and 3rd floors of my house. If we don't move, the craft room will be Baby D's room...so either way, craftiness is being repositioned in my house. Or another house. Rambling...

Given my new love of Pinterest and my hearts board, I might start making hearts again. Who knows. It might be fun. It was supposed to be a 365 hearts project, but those 365 don't have to be consecutive days do they? Methinks NOT! TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. I love them!! I have been making cards today too. Not baby ones but you have given me an idea to work off of. You make such perfect swirls!! Just like you are making a perfect little baby girl :)
    Brenda (from the Mooners board)

    ReplyDelete