Thursday, March 3, 2011

#40--Today I Yarned It!

I have a crazy obsession with letters that you can decorate. They're all over my house (you can see two of the latest creations in that picture down there).  When I found the collection of styro-hearts at Arne's last week, I bought a big one (already used last weekend) and a small one.  I needed the small one to hang amongst my letters...It represents the love that I have for my husband.


We've already discussed my yarn hoarding, so it should be no surprise to know that I had just a little bit of this Lion Brand Homespun yarn leftover from a project.  It's very pretty and pink and I couldn't just throw it away (not that I would do that anyway, throwing away yarn is sacrilege) so I decided to cover the small styro-heart with it. This yarn rocks, the texture is amazing and it's so warm and fluffy! I just love it!

Here's What I Did.

I tied the yarn into a knot onto the styro-heart.

Then I wrapped it around (this is really exciting right?).

Then it was done and it looked like this. I think it's quite fun and I like it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment