Wednesday, March 9, 2011

#44--Linen Paper Printed Hearts

The things you can do with printers these days are amazing.  This is linen paper (like, actual linen, not the fake paper linen kind, it has the actual texture of fabric) that you can run through your inkjet printer. Very cool. It's just like linen book cloth. Love it.  I will use this for everything...It comes in off white and regular white. I used regular white. 

In Word, I created something simple. I wanted a bunch of "C's" and I found some crazy font on my Mac that I wanted to try out that had hearts in it. I love how it turned out.  There was no bleeding at all which surprised me. I LOVE it so much.  I'm going to use these letters and hearts as monograms on books and boxes that I need to bind.  

The whole page

A close up, you can see the texture here, it's very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment