Saturday, March 5, 2011

#41--A Glittered Floor Makes Everything Better

My husband shocked me the other day when he said that he wanted to go to Texas Art Supply to buy glitter for the floor at Krypto. Ok. I never have a problem glitterizing anything but he does so this was just hilarious to me.
He chose green because it was more "subtle" the silver that I had picked out. I've never heard glitter described as subtle before...so funny he is!


You can kind of see it on the floor there...


Heart #1 right in the middle of the dance floor.


There it is again, this time with a ladder in the middle of it. Thanks Mark. Ruin my art why don't you?

Heart on a bar top...

Heart in a dancer cage...

Heart on a bench...


Mark went out last night when Krypto was open, but sadly (well not really) it was so crowded that all the hearts and glitter were gone. Maybe someone took a photo of my glittered art hearts and put it on Facebook or something...I shall keep my eye out and post it later, should it ever happen...


No comments:

Post a Comment