Wednesday, March 9, 2011

#45--Jelly Bean Hearts!

They're re-doing my Target, which I think is lovely, I really do. They're adding a "fresh produce" section. I'm sure this is in response to the stupid Walmart opening in the Heights (if you're against this by the way, you can sign the petition HERE). So why am I even bothering to blog about this? Well, it annoyed me.  Last week, pre-construction mind you, they had all of the Easter stuff out. So I didn't even think twice when I went in there looking for jelly beans. Imagine my surprise, after asking several store employees where the jelly beans were, to be told me that "the seasonal section hasn't been re-set yet." HELLO! Easter is mere weeks away! How long do we have to sell this stuff?????????  NOT. PLEASED.  So I decided to go on a search, how How HOW could a TARGET not have jelly beans? They must be here somewhere...I searched and eventually found, my jelly beans (Starburst Limited Edition Red Fruits). I was so happy to find my jelly beans that I made a heart out of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment