Monday, May 30, 2011

DIY: Mini Clutch

I wear glasses. I have since I was like six years old. There is no way in this world that I am able to NOT wear glasses. Once, this guy that I worked with actually thought that I took my glasses off when I got home...Uh NO.  All I have to say is THANK GOD they have technology that shrinks really thick lenses. Without this, I'd be a coke bottle glasses wearing nerd.

Anyway, I have lots of glasses cases around. Of course, for this project, I didn't use one of them...I went to Ross Dress For Less and found three really cool ones for really cheap.  In my blog stalking, I've seen several bloggers do this DIY...HERE ARE EXAMPLES. I love this project. It's fun, easy and I actually might use this one (to note, I've worn the glitter shoes twice so far...).

What I used



Stuffs...

I glued the rings onto the cases. 

I glued the birdcage thing onto the pink case.
This one is done. It's my favorite because it's kind of weird.

Then I glued these beads to the top of the three  rings on this case.
Those beads were attached with fishing line already and I didn't see ANY need to change that, so I just used a lot of glue to make sure they stuck. They did, but it took a few tries...






No comments:

Post a Comment