Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's Time For the Perforator

Remember that percolator song from the 90's?  Every time I say perforator I think of that song...






Enough silliness...I had a very fun weekend of crafting.  I took a lovely handmade album class at Paper Source Houston. It was super fun and I made this lovely addition to my crafted items.






While in this class, Sheila suggested that I blog about the PERFORATOR.  We love this thing at our store. It can be used for SO many things (rip off cards for invitations for one) and I decided to perforate the pages in THESE little notebooks. It's so handy to have a little tear away notepad available. Or maybe I just wanted an excuse to buy them because they're super cute...
The notepads and the perforator. 

I use a straight edge to run the perforator along.  It doesn't always work because generally, rulers and I don't get along, but whatever.
Notice the crazy nail polish?  It's really those Sally Hansen strips that are now my greatest love. 

You can see how I tore the page up top along its perforation.
I think that every house should have a perforator. It's really quite handy and goes along with my dad's old saying, "the right tool for the right job."

No comments:

Post a Comment