Monday, May 16, 2011

Hand Made Address Book

I haven't blogged in soooooooooo long, but I HAVE been crafting, so here we go.

Book Binding is my go to craft for stressful days. I've had a few of them recently, so I broke out the glue and went at it.

Disclaimer: I'm not going to post directions because I've already done that and I didn't even photograph this event...


The coolest thing about this book is that I re-used this very cool soap wrapper. That soap smells AMAZING and the paper was so beautiful, so I saved it for months and months and just grabbed it up when I wanted to bind my tiny little addy book.

There's a link to the soap, it smells very very very good and you can see why I just fell in love with the wrapper.

Disclaimer #2: It's obvious that I need a life. Who gets this excited about a soap wrapper?

So, here's my book. It's so cute and mini and I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment