Saturday, January 22, 2011

heart 1

I didn't follow the book--I have to admit it, but on page 4 it says that there are NO RULES to this project...So there you go. I'm already breaking them on day one. sigh...




I love this and don't have one clue as to what I'm going to do with it yet.   


What is it?  It's a pink heart shaped notecard from Paper Source that I blind embossed with a brocade texture with my epic letterpress machine.  Letterpressing (not really a word-it's a Caryn made word, how bout that?) is my new favorite hobby. I love my epic (another Christmas present from the husband-score 2 for him!), it's a fantastically fabulous crafting tool to have in my arsenal. I could have used ink on the plate before I put it through the machine, but I love the color and texture of this paper so much (luxe blush 300gsm) that I didn't want to ruin it this first time.

Did I cheat? I might have cheated because the card was already heart shaped and I just embellished it. OK forget this, I need to stop. There are NO RULES for this project...

See you kids tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment