Thursday, January 27, 2011

Accordion Valentines

In the spirit of this Valentine season, I ended up co-teaching a class at Paper Source with my friend Olivia.  It was super fun and we all had a blast. I love those crafting classes where the table gets really messy and there's stuff everywhere. It's what I call progress.

I love all this mess!


In the interest of keeping with the hearts theme (not exactly hard to do around Valentine's Day), I used two different kinds of Martha Stewart craft punches, a heart hole punch from P.S, some heart cards from P.S. and V-Day themed 12x12 papers. It was lots of fun! The final product ended up being an accordion valentine that fits into an A7 box mailer.  I made it pretty generic so that I can customize it for whomever I deem worthy enough to receive it...

I love all of the different heart punches that we used, they are FABULOUS. Martha Stewart is the queen of crafting and I aim to be her co-queen!

The end result is very long...

No comments:

Post a Comment