Monday, February 7, 2011

#17--Marble Magnets

I've been making these little magnets for years. I think I started in high school and haven't ever stopped. We have literally dozens of them on our fridge and until today it never even occurred to me to heart theme them. DUH!

These are super fun.  Here are my supplies...Mod Podge, little button magnets and small heart stickers that I've been hoarding. 
supplies supplies supplies!

To start, I put the stickers directly on the magnets.

Then I put a tiny little drop of Mod Podge onto the sticker. Mod Podge dries clear and it's strong enough to hold the magnet to the marble.

To finish, you just stick the marble on there and WHAMMO! You're done! This one isn't completely dry, but it's the driest of all of them...

I got the magnets at Michael's and they're really strong. I really like them because they hold all of the heavy things that we have on our fridge...

No comments:

Post a Comment