Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#25--Birthday presents...

My birthday was yesterday (I'm 25 again). As I had just recently had a surgical procedure performed, I really wasn't up for the blog and so that's why I'm completing it today.

A few weeks ago, I was looking at the James Avery catalogue that strategically arrived in my mailbox just weeks before Valentine's Day and I found this...


All of you people who aren't from Texas can take a moment and laugh (my mother already did), but I really love it and I REALLY wanted it. I forgot to mention it to Mark though so imagine my surprise when I opened the box and this was in there!  And it even has a HEART in the middle!  I LOVE IT!!!  How smart of him to choose this exact one!  It goes just SO WELL with my BOOTS that he bought me for Christmas. 

He just yelled at me and said that this doesn't count as a blog entry, but I disagree. The point is to incorporate a heart everyday in my life (do I keep changing the rules? I probably do, but this is MY blog and I'll change them if I want to) and since I wear this everyday (for the last 2 days) it TOTALLY counts...

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I wouldn't wear one of NJ but that's another story :)
    It's a heart so it totally counts!

    ReplyDelete