Saturday, February 26, 2011

#35--Club Crap

See that stuff?  That's what I found on the desk of our club Kryptonite this morning when I came into work. SO ANNOYING. How How HOW can so many people leave their phone's at a club? I can't live without my phone. If I'm on the 1st floor of my house and I've left the phone on the 3rd, I feel naked, so I don't understand totally leaving it somewhere and then going home (or wherever you went last night/this morning when you left the club).  And they were ALL ringing at the same time this morning. I didn't answer them because really, is that my job? To monitor YOUR lost phone? Methinks NOT.

It's amazing. There are even car keys in there!  Where's the car?????  I just know your butt got towed from Downtown! This is insane. If you're reading this and you were at Krypto last night, please come pick up your stuff. If not, immah sell it...

No comments:

Post a Comment