Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#22--Muffins!

I'll apologize for my most recent slacking...in the middle of IVF treatments and I've felt not so great...

Onwards!

MUFFINS! I made these last weekend and never blogged about them.  I was super excited to bake with Betty again. Betty and I have been baking together for years and I can honestly say that she's taught me *almost* everything I know about baking (which really isn't a lot, but it'll do in a pinch)...

I gathered my ingredients and mixed them all up in a bowl.

I'm not sure what they were, but if you want to do this yourself, just consult Betty, she'll let you know what's up...


Anyway, I have these super cool and very fun Heart Shaped Muffin Pan and Baking Cups. I've been dying to use them for something and I'll venture to say that we'll be seeing them again pretty soon in future blog entries.

I got this one at Michael's
And I got these at Kohl's last year on sale for 90% off!!! I rock!















I followed Betty's directions to the T and I almost instantly had some tasty Chocolate Chip Muffins that were heart shaped!

They really were heart shaped, but didn't photograph so well out of their little cups...



No comments:

Post a Comment