Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentines!

What I started out with, not great,
but it'll do.
I started my Valentines a long time ago and wasn't too thrilled with them. Upon second look though, I decided that I could dress them up and they would be just fine.  Here is what I started with >>>>>>

I decided to add a few things...
The things I added...

Supply List 

I wanted to add something to the A7 heart cards as I was using them as backings.  The other day when I was in Paper Source I saw the new Rose Stamps and I had to have them. They are adorable and I love the clean lines. I tested two different colors of ink, Lipstick Red and Charcoal.  I decided on the red since charcoal roses are not natural. 

My test papers...
Once they were all stamped, I stuck the smaller hearts onto them and I was done.  Super easy. They fit perfectly in the envelopes that I made and lined.  In the next few days, I'll totally finish this project and send them out.  



Since the world is turned upside down and it is snowing in Houston, Texas, I'm hoping to do a very fun snow blog tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment